Monday, February 11, 2013

Bad Messages (Part 2)

Bad Messages (Part 2)



I'd like to preface this message with some messaging tips.

1. It's best to type your message with proper capitalization.


2. When your message feels a bit short, try adding more words instead of more letters to the word.











Also three periods is generally more than enough.











3. It's best to simply tell someone


4. When first sending a message, it's a good idea to hold off on making requests.



















5. Do your best not to confuse the person you are writing so that they can understand what you are trying to say.












Now, on to the bad messages of the week.

For all I know, this guy might truly be a nice guy. Unfortunately, he is definitely coming on in a creepy way.
I don't know how he got a glimpse of my "enchanting body" but I'm mostly concerned that he is living in an Egypt businessman o.O









It confuses me when people tell me that their English is great. In my experience, people who have great English skills don't feel the need to tell people that.
I don't know why he has two different ages and I am slightly concerned that he is teaching people :(


Today was an especially sexy week.










 But it seems I have only myself to blame...?


I originally thought this next message was a joke because it was so strange. I thought "Maybe, someone is very confused?"


 But in the end, I was assured that they were in fact NOT JOKING. Eek.

 Finally, I got a very strange message from a very strange profile.
The fact that it was in French was fine ... however, my French is listed as only intermediate ability while English is my native tongue (just like he says English is his). So I just found it very odd that he would message me in French o.O



BUT what really confused me was when I looked at his picture and realized that there is no way in hell that he is 20 years old. Creepy o.O





No comments:

Post a Comment